Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Poetry on a Wednesday Afternoon


Poetic Wednesday


thoughts flow from inside the heart
spilled wide open onto the page
scary yet cleansing emotions
 all rolled into one act
putting my pen to the page
writing freely
no holding back
breathing deeply
no holding back

i find myself at peace
with this process
meeting myself here in this moment
just being present
with my own thoughts
with all the complicated emotions
words will continue to come 
they say to me "you are safe here"

i think i will just stay for awhile
breathe in words
let them allow to flow within
comfort my own heart
relax in the writing process
poetry is a gift
not everyone gets it
but i sure do


3-10-15
5:55 pm





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you visited this post today ... please feel free to comment on anything you have heard here today. Your opinions matter to me!